Saturday, February 21, 2009

Vitamins



I can't believe that the American Medical Association says that vitamins don’t do anything. Since I've started the intravenous drips of vitamins C and D with minerals, I’ve been feeling much better. I don't care if it's psychological. It works. The AMA also contends that vitamin C can have a negative effect if taken during chemotherapy treatments. My doctors at The Klinik have shown me that it ain’t necessarily so.

My American doctors were amazed at how well I was responding to the chemo treatments. They didn't know that all the while, on the advice of my doctors at The Klinik, I was also taking regular drips of vitamins C and D with minerals.

Yeah, it’s frustrating. I have my first PT scan in two weeks. I know it will be clear, showing that cancer cells are no longer in my lymph node. Then I’ll begin the heat therapy. In the meantime, I'lI try to gain weight. I weigh 150 pounds. I need to put on at least twenty. That's not so easy to do when you can't taste anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment